Denver St Patrick’s Day Parade 2017
Denver St Patrick’s Day Parade 2017 Details Information
Here you’ll find any current information concerning the Denver St Patrick’s Day Parade as we get closer to parade day. Check back often as the parade day gets closer. Here all details about Denver St Patrick’s Day Parade 2017
Denver St Patrick’s Day Parade 2017 Date
- January 31st, 2017 – Deadline to receive parade entries.
- Monday, March 6th, 2017 – The City and County of Denver will issue a proclamation for the Parade during council session.
- Thursday, March 9th 2017 12:30 PM – Blake Street will officially be renamed “Tooley Street” in honor of the late Dale Tooley, longtime Denver District Attorney, one-time mayoral candidate and full-time Irishman. There will be a small gathering and bagpipers to commemorate the event.
- March 11th, 2017 9:30 AM – Saint Patricks Day Parade!
Day Parade: Saturday, March 11th, 2017
Step Off: 9:30 am MST
Live Stream: Denver St Patrick’s Day Parade 2017 Live Stream here
2017 Parade Route Information
The parade exits onto Wynkoop from Coors Fiel Parking Lot and driveway on 19th Street(behind Denver Chophouse). The Parade steps off 19th street Wynkoop. The proceeds on Wynkoop street to 17th Street, and takes a left on 17th Street to Blake, then another left onto Blake, and finally ends at 27th Street and Blacke. The parade diband route is left into the Coors Field Parking Lot B at 27th Street as needed for breakdown, or right on 27th street.
- Please refrain from throwing beads, candy or other items at the parade floats. The City of Denver does not want us to throw things off of or onto the parade floats for your saftey.
- If you have any questions, concerns or safety issues please contact one of our Parade Marshals, they have radio communication with medical and police assistance. Our Parade Marshals wear green jacket wity our logo and many will be driving carts.
- If you plan on staying for the whole parade, remember that the weather in Colorado changes quickly, we recommend to dress in layers. In over 50 years of parade history, it has only snowed twice, temperatures average in the 60s during parade day.
- Bring plenty of water, especially if you are just visiting Colorado, drinking water can help with altitude sickness.
- Enjoy the day! You don’t have to be Irish to enjoy our parade!
Source: Official Website of Denver Patrick Day Parades Information
Finding Parking on Parade Day can be a challenge. We encourage people to use public transportation as much as possible on parade day to avoid parking issues. The information below is here to assist you in finding parking.
Coors Field Parking Structure
The Coors Field parking structure will be available for parking on Parade Day, March 12, 2016. The gate at 27th & Blake will open at 7:00 A.M. and will be closed at 9:00 A.M. This will be the only access point to be able to park in the structure. The parking structure will be open to Parade participants and spectators alike this year. No entry allowed entry before 7:00 A.M. or after 9:00 A.M.